Spend a relaxing day in the beautiful Loutro village in southwestern Crete. Visit a relatively inaccessible beach and a tavern, where you will indulge in traditional dishes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Dutch
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from the areas of Ligaria, Agia Pelagia, and Fodele Beach. Pickup begins earlier than the stated starting time and is from your hotel or the closest point accessible by a vehicle. You'll receive specific pickup information in a separate email from the local partner (please check your spam folder).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Infants will not have their own seats. They will sit with their parents on the bus.