Experience Heraklion like a local & explore the best the city has to offer. Learn about the culinary culture & wander in local neighborhoods as you eat and sip your way through authentic Heraklion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Eleftherias Square, in the city center. Your guide will be standing in the middle of Eleftherias Square, the main square in Heraklion. Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Child Policy: Alcoholic beverages are allowed to participants age 18 or older because of the national alcohol restrictions. Participants under the age of 18 are provided non-alcoholic beverages
- Please remember to bring a valid government-issued ID with you
- The food samples are more than enough that you can skip lunch
- Vegetarian options are available, but please specify at the time of booking