Enjoy a walking tour of Heraklion with a professional guide and learn about the culture and history of Crete’s capital city. At the end of the tour, receive a skip-the-line ticket for the mythical Knossos Palace and the Archaeological Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The local tour operator will meet you at Heraklion Liberty Square and will be holding a sign with a “WeGuide.gr – Meeting Point” logo. Πλ. Ελευθερίας, Ηράκλειο 712 01, Ελλάδα.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This is a city walking tour so please dress accordingly and wear comfortable shoes
- You will receive the tickets for Knossos Palace and Archaeological Museum from the tour operator at the meeting point in Heraklion city. The ticket is valid for a single use within 3 days