Discover the history of ancient Crete on this guided tour as you visit the palace of Knossos, the Heraklion Archaeological Museum, and the 16th-century Koules Fortress.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Main entrance to the Palace of Knossos, in front of the ticket office. Knossos 714 09, Greece.Open in Google Maps ⟶