Explore the impressive Minoan palace of Knossos, the mythical Labyrinth of Homer. Enjoy a sightseeing tour in Heraklion, focusing on the unique Venetian monuments of the town. Take a walk inside an open-air market to awaken your senses.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You will meet your guide in front of the entrance to Knossos Palace by the tickets kiosk. Your guide will be holding a sign with "Elissos Traveling Philosophy" written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility as you will climb several steps flights of stairs. Unfortunately there is no elevator.
- The best way to get from from Knossos Palace to the town's center is the local bus running every 10 minutes. In this case, you will pay for your bus tickets on the spot and ride the bus with your guide.