Head up into the mountains of Crete and get back to nature on a half-day Quad Bike safari. Drive through shallow waters and impressive canyons of amazing archaeological structures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Greek
- Pickup included
- Pickup is provided from all Rethymno hotels. Please provide your hotel details so the activity provider can determine if you are eligible for this service. The activity provider will contact you to specify the exact location of your pickup.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Each quad is for 2 people, if you would like single quads, please make a separate booking for each person
- Every group of 2 is a double quad with 1 driver and 1 passenger. If they both people own a driving license they can switch in every stop
- Every group of 3 is 2 drivers 1 passenger
- Please bring your driving license
- Vegetarian snacks are also available. Please advise at time of booking if required
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old. Those aged 4 years and above can travel as passengers
- This tour is not recommended for participants with heart problems, back problems or pregnancy