Discover gourmet Cretan recipes during a private walking tour of Rethymno at night. Learn about the culinary culture, talk to shop owners, chefs, and admire some of the city's best sights as you taste local delicacies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Four Martyrs Church. Your guide will be holding a "Crete Local Adventures" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Child Policy: Alcoholic beverages are allowed to participants age 18 or older because of the national alcohol restrictions. Participants under the age of 18 are provided non-alcoholic beverages. Please remember to bring a valid government-issued ID with you.
- Dietary Notes: Vegetarians and other dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please specify in advance if you have any dietary requests.