Skip the ticket lines and enter the Palace of Knossos and the Heraklion Archaeological Museum with a combo e-ticket. Explore the sites at your own pace with self-guided audio tours.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French
Select participants and date
Your self-guided audio tour can start either at Knossos Palace or the Heraklion Archaeological Museum. Heraklion Archaeological Museum is located in Heraklion city center. Knossos Palace is located 6km from the museum. You can get there by taxi or the public bus no 2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- After booking you will receive your tickets in a separate email from the local partner. Print or download the tickets on your phone and download the mobile app and the audio tours prior to your visit
- The audio tours are not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, or iPad Mini 1st generation
- If you're eligible for a reduced-price or free ticket, this ticket package is not recommended; the reduced-price ticket can be booked onsite but without the audio guide. There are long queues on some days of the week
- EU citizens aged 0-25 and Children under 5 from non-EU countries are entitled to free admission, but must show ID card/passport
- From April 1 to October 31 non-EU citizens, aged 6 - 25 years old, upon presentation of their passport, are entitled to 50% reduced admission
- From April 1 to October 31 senior citizens over 65 from Greece or other EU states and are entitled to 50% reduced admission