Swim with the majestic manatees in the spring-fed Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge. Then drive to Homosassa for a rip roaring good time on an airboat. Ride, slide and glide up and down the Homosassa River while searching for dolphins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Snorkel through the estuary surrounded by birds, fish, and other wildlife
- Submerge yourself in the manatee’s world with a guide’s supervision and expertise
- Feel alive as you speed down the Homosassa River while searching for dolphins
- Coffee and tea
- Guide (for manatee swim)
- Wetsuits and snorkel mask
- Ear protection (for airboat ride)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport between activity 1 and 2
- Photo packages
- Bathing suit and towel
- Children under 3 years
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tour 1 starts at the Manatee Tour Center. Directions to the airboat tour will be given here.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- The manatee swim takes place rain or shine except for severe weather. Please call ahead if you have concerns.
- The manatee swim experience takes 3 hours from start to finish.
- The airboat tour is weather dependent. This part of the activity will be scheduled depending on the departure time chosen for the manatee swim.
- The airboat tour takes 1.5 hours from start to finish.
- The two activities depart from different locations, and you will need to provide your own transportation between them.