From Curitiba, take a backward step in time through the rainforest to Morretes – an old colonial town by the Serra do Mar mountains. Spend a day of discovery amongst quaint 18th-century architecture, the bustling craft market, and the regional cuisine!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese, English
- Pickup included
- Your exact pick-up location and time will be advised upon the reconfirmation of your tour.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- * The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- * Return is on bus or van by road on Estrada da Graciosa , expected to arrive in Curitiba at 5:30 p.m.
- * For your safety, in case of adverse weather conditions, the return will be made by the BR-277 road.
- * Barreado is slowly cooked in a clay pot for several hours, which makes the meat very soft) - served over rice and with sliced bananas, oranges and manioc flour. On the side, a breaded fish is also served
- * Bilingual guide available only in the carriage during the train ride. Customer must choose his prefered language at the moment of purchase. Available in Portuguese, English or Spanish