Get a glimpse into the great capital of the Incas. Unearth the rich history and heritage of the Inca Empire on this guided 4-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- • Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center. • This activity does not include pickup from private residences or Airbnb. If you stay in such accommodation, please contact us days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pickup.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center
- To visit Sacsayhuaman it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tip is not included
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- The use of face masks in public places is no longer mandatory due to a decrease in COVID infection in Peru. With the exception of health facilities, ground transportation services and closed spaces without ventilation. However, it is recommended that persons over 60 years of age who have received less than three doses of COVID continue to use the KN95 mask for preventive purposes.