Fly over the Sacred Valley of the Incas by paragliding with specialized instructors and see the birthplace of this society from a completely different angle. Get photos and videos for sharing your once-in-a-lifetime experience with family and friends.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup from hotels in Ollantaytambo, Yucay, and Urubamba. Sometimes, vehicle access can be impossible due to the narrow streets — if so, the local partner will provide the closest meeting point to your hotel. If you are staying in a private apartment or outside the pickup route, you will be provided the closest meeting point available.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- If the weather conditions become unstable for a flight (high winds, turbulence, rain, etc.), the pilot has the choice to wait or otherwise cancel the flight to safeguard the safety of passengers. Passengers will be notified. The passenger or passengers, in this case, have to pay transport costs
- Keep in mind sometimes it is necessary to wait for the right weather conditions to take off
- For safety reasons, only children that weigh over 40 kilograms (88 pounds) are allowed to fly, with their parents' or guardian's permission