Enjoy a 4-hour horseback ride through the rural areas of Cusco to discover the ancient Temple of the Moon and the famous Devil's Balcony. From these locations, enjoy the incredible views of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- From your hotel in Cusco downtown.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Front door of JW Marriott El Convento CuscoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Departure for the tour is every day at 9:00 AM and 1:30 PM
- Please wear comfortable clothing, rubber or hiking boots, and rainwear during the rainy season (December to March)
- This activity is suitable for beginners or expert riders
- If you are with children, only those over 8 years old can participate
- Children will be accompanied by a horse trainer
- Please note there is a weight limit of 90 kg/198 lbs for this tour
- If you hotel is located outside of downtown Cusco, please select the meeting point option