Spend a day in the Sacred Valley, one of the Incan empire's most important centers. Visit Pisac market, Ollantaytambo and the village of Chinchero.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please provide your hotel’s name and address in Cusco center. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accommodation (with address), you will then be provided with a meeting point close by.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The entrance to all Inca archeological sites is free until further notice due to COVID-19 regulations
- There is a moderate amount of walking, including stairs, on this tour
- Some locations visited may go up to 3,514 meters above sea level, higher than the city of Cusco
- There will be stops at local handcrafted souvenirs shops to look around and purchase if desired
- Tours may be conducted in 2 languages