This five-hour tour offers a glimpse into how great the capital of the Incas once was and just how much was lost when it was conquered.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- • Roundtrip pickup service is available from hotels located in the Historic Center of Cusco • This activity does not include the pickup from private residences (Airbnb). Customers staying there will need to contact the local tour operator a few days before the tour in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pickup
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- To visit the 4 archaeological sites, it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC)
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local partner
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gratuity is not included
- The use of face masks in public places is no longer mandatory due to a decrease in COVID infection in Peru. With the exception of health facilities, ground transportation services and closed spaces without ventilation. However, it is recommended that persons over 60 years of age who have received less than three doses of COVID continue to use the KN95 mask for preventive purposes.