Encounter changing geography and the imposing Inca culture on a 7-day tour through Peru's history. Walk through the Paracas Peninsula, the arid deserts of Ica, and visit the iconic Machu Picchu.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- When you arrive in Lima Airport (Jorge Chavez Airport) and then in Cusco (Alejandro Velasco Astete), one member of Inkayni team will be waiting for you at the airport. As you exit the "customs area" to the "arrival lobby", an Inkayni representative will be waiting for you outside, with a signal with your name. This person will provide you the transfer to your hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- It is recommended to bring local currency as some places do not accept credit cards
- The group size is between 2 and 12 people
- Optional single-share supplements are available
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu or Machupicchu mountain is not included in the tour price
- Change of train to Vistadome (Peru Rail company) is not included in the tour price, there is an additional $60USD round trip, or an additional US $40USD one way or only return per traveler