This beautiful waterfall of Perolniyoc is located in the sacred valley of the Incas, Ollantaytambo, and on the journey there you can see some wonderful landscapes. On the same mountain there is an Inca construction called Incaraqay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please provide your hotel’s name and address in Cusco center. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accommodation (with address), you will then be provided with a meeting point close by.
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Bring a rain coat and hiking poles
- Hiking shoes are necessary
- The trek is moderate, but the first part is a little bit steeper.