From Sacsayhuaman, start the walk to El Balcón del Diablo. The trek continues to Zone X, the Temple of the Moon, and the Complex of Cusilluchayoc. Then return to Cusco, following the old Inca road. Enter the city through the district of San Blas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center. This activity does not include the pick up from private residences like Airbnb. If you stay in them, please contact the operator several days prior the start of the tour to coordinate a meeting point for the pickup.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Please advise us of your arrival date and the name and address of your accommodation in Cusco downtown in order to organize your transportation
- Children older than 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Sales tax must be collected for Peruvians or foreign visitors who stay in Peru for more than 60 days; if applicable, sales tax will be collected by the local operator
- Maximum altitude reached on the tour: Chacan 12,358 feet or 3,767 m a.s.l. / Walking distance: 6.2 miles or 10 km
- Please note, you are required to have a negative COVID-19 PCR test (72 hours before travel). On arrival in Peru, you must take a test ordered by the Peruvian government, or the local partner can help to arrange a test at your hotel on the day of arrival. You will pay the cost of this test. If you do not take the test you will not be permitted to take part in any tours in Peru. A positive test result requires mandatory isolation. A negative test result requires no quarantine.