Explore the wonderful Rainbow Mountain in the province of Cusipata de Vinincunca on this day trip from Cusco. Tour the Andes and admire the landscapes of sacred mountains with an experienced guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is only included for those located in the historic center of Cuzco. Contact the local partner to find out if pickup is available for your accommodation. If your accommodation is private or your hotel is not accessible due to narrow streets, a nearby meeting point will be provided. Also send us an exact location to our whatsapp +51953874795
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The activity level of this tour is not for beginners.
- Horses can be rented for part of the journey
- Note: the local partner does not offer this service, it must be hired privately with the help of the guide. The horses will take you near the top and you must finish the climb on foot. Price: 90 to 120 PEN, round trip (cash only).
- A hiking pole will be provided.
- The walk lasts 2 hours approx.
- You can also rent ATVs, the price of a single one is 80 soles and 140 soles a double.
- This tour is non-refundable