Immerse yourself in the fascinating history of pearling and learn how Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm cultivates their exquisite pearls on a 1-hour guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm, Cape Leveque Road, Dampier Peninsula, Western Australia. The Farm is located approximately 200-kilometers north of Broome (2.5-hour drive) or 1,800-kilometres north of Perth. You can self-drive or coordinate flight transfers. Transport from Broome is not included in tour price.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring a bottle of water, sunscreen, a hat and your camera
- Due to the remote location, shops and fuel are limited, and often closed on weekends
- Transport to the farm is not included; you can coordinate flight transfers or self-drive, it is 2.5-hours away from Broome
- Accommodation in luxury safari tents, pearlers cottages or camping sites are available at Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm. There is a restaurant onsite. You can coordinate accommodation directly with the local operator post-booking at an additional cost, subject to availability