10. Da Nang: Ba Na Hills & Golden Bridge in the Afternoon
Witness panoramic views of Ba Na as you take one of the longest and highest cable car ride in the world from Hoi An Station to Marseille Station. Walk along the 150m Golden Bridge and see the grandeur of its colossal hands as if offering the bridge up to the skies 1,414m above sea level. Visit Fantasy Park, Family Entertainment Center, Linh Ung Pagoda, Linh Phong Tu Tower, Debay Wine Cellar, and more! Explore Ba Na Hills with your knowledgeable and friendly English speaking guide uncovering the stories behind each of the attractions
*** Tour Itinerary:
- 12:15 : Our guide will pick you up at meeting point (417 Le Van Hien Street, Da Nang) and start to drive Ba Na hills – It is one of the most beautiful mountains of Da Nang and located at the top Nui Chua 1487m altitude. The weather is awesome and always cool.
- 13:00pm: You will admire the high by the most modern cable car system in Southeast Asia.
After finishing the first cable car, you will visit the golden bridge, French wine cellar ,garden flowers, Linh Ung pogoda…You will see the panorama of Da Nang city.
- 14:30: Back to station we take another cable car to French village continue exploring the peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1487 m, the highest peak in Bana hills.
Next place is the French square, visit and play some games in fantasy park - one of the largest indoor amusement parks in Vietnam with series of interesting games: Freefall tower, 4-5 d film, skiver, the death race, dinosaur park,..
- 15:30 : Return to the cable car for leaving Bana hills.
- 18:00 : Our car will take you back to meeting point. Tour ends.