4. From Hoi An: Ba Na Hills & Golden Bridge Tour with Cable Car
It’s not wrong to say that Ba Na is known as the “green lung” of Da Nang City. Because this is the only place that can bring visitors cool climate, fresh and feel great 4 seasons in one day. Ba Na’s tourist center is located at the peak of Mount Chua, 1489 meters above sea level. It is so wild and majestic! Here tourists will forget about the current world because of the fascinating scenery. A day seems to be divided into 4 distinct seasons. In the morning, the climate is cool because of mountain dew. At noon, it is the perfect time to enjoy the sunshine of the summer in the cool air. The afternoon is the moment of autumn. And then winter comes to a romantic evening by the flickering light of the wine festival of ethnic groups. Enjoy the amazing view from the mountain to the beach while strolling on the very new Golden Bridge with a length 150m and 1,414m above sea level
*** Tour Itinerary:
- 11:45pm : Our guide will pick you up at hotel and start to drive Ba Na hills – It is one of the most beautiful mountains of Da Nang and located at the top Nui Chua 1487m altitude .The weather is awesome and always cool.
- 13:00 pm :You will admire the high by the most modern cable car system in Southeast Asia.
After finishing the first cable car, you will visit the golden bridge, French wine cellar ,garden flowers, Linh Ung pogoda…You will see the panorama of Da Nang city.
- 14:30 : Back to station we take another cable car to French village continue exploring the peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1487 m, the highest peak in Bana hills.
Next place is the French square, visit and play some games in fantasy park - one of the largest indoor amusement parks in Vietnam with series of interesting games: Freefall tower, 4-5 d film, skiver, the death race, dinosaur park,..
- 15:30 : Return to the cable car for leaving Bana hills.
- 18:00 : Our car will take you back to your hotel. Tour ends.