Learn more about the assassination of John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963, on a guided walking tour. Follow part of the route of the motorcade through Dealey Plaza and see the spot where the fatal shot was fired.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Children 3 and younger can join free of charge
- The maximum group size is 15
- This tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Your guide can assist you in purchasing tickets for the Sixth Floor Museum