Retrace history and explore the WW2 sites of Darwin on this sightseeing tour and harbor cruise. Visit the Defense of Darwin Museum and East Point Military Precinct, see forgotten bunkers, and uncover the events of the Bombing of Darwin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Darwin City hotels, please wait in the lobby at 7:45am for pickup prior to 8am.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat