Join one of Darwin’s most iconic must-do activities, a half-day Jumping Croc Cruise along the Adelaide River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please wait outside the front of the Travelodge Resort Darwin (64 Cavenagh St, Darwin City, NT 0800). Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Note this itinerary is interchangeable during seasonal fluctuations.
- Child fare prices are valid from 0 to 12 years old. Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely restrained within a child protective seat. Infant protective seats are free of charge and must be requested at the time of booking