Discover the wildlife and landscapes of Top End on this day trip from Darwin or Bynoe. Explore on a scenic helicopter, an airboat, and a lunch cruise before interacting with crocodiles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup starts 2 hours before the departure time. The first pickup point is at the Mindil Beach Casino Resort reception area at 06:20 AM. The second pickup point is at the Matt Wright reservation office at 06:30 AM. The third pickup point is at the Adina Vibe hotel reception area at 06:40 AM. The final pickup point is at the Coolalinga McDonalds service road at 07:00 AM.
Select participants and date
Meet at the Top End Safari Camp which is located in the Peninsular Way region. It is northwest of the Litchfield National Park and it is approximately a 1.5-hour drive from Darwin via the Cox Peninsular and Fogg Bay Roads. To get there follow Stuart Highway South, past Noonamah. Turn right onto Cox Peninsula Road, and head towards Berry Springs. Turn left onto Fog Bay Road for 33 kilometers 6.5km past sandpalms) Turn left onto dirt track with the ‘Top End Safari Camp’ sign. Follow the dirt track for 7 kilometers. Continue straight through gate and follow fence line and signage to allocated car parks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour does not operate on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- This tour may be cancelled due to weather or the minimum number of guests not being met