Explore the Tiwi Islands community of Wurrumiyanga on this cultural walking tour. Experience a traditional Tiwi welcome smoking ceremony and explore the Tiwi Design art center and Catholic mission precinct with your local Tiwi guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Cullen Bay Ferry TerminalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Dietary requirements can be catered for, please inform at the time of booking
- Please note that this tour a walking tour, not a coach tour. It is conducted at a leisurely pace, with no special level of fitness required. Wurrumiyanga is a small Aboriginal community with everything easily accessible by foot