Enjoy a leisurely walking tour through the old town of Delft, and discover its fascinating history, from its role in the works of legendary Dutch painter, Johannes Vermeer, to its setting for the murder of William of Orange, to its famous blue pottery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Main square at the statue of Hugo Grotius, Markt 87, DelftOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in this tour