Explore Denali your own way and avoid busses and crowds by taking the wheel of a Jeep Renegade! Part Jeep rental, part personal tour, your experience will be 100% fun! Explore the Denali area and stop whenever and wherever you want.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Be on the lookout for a Stampede Excursions van. Be ready 10 minutes prior to pick-up time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Credit card
- Travel insurance
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Drivers must be 25+ years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Proof of full coverage car insurance is required
- Please note that guests must provide a credit card in same name as driver's license at check-in
- An additional surcharge for the Alaska Vehicle Rental Tax is payable on the day of your product
- Due to federal regulations by the National Park Service, vehicles on the Denali Park Road itinerary are only permitted to drive the first 15 miles of the National Park Road