Explore the Alaskan Boreal Forest on an All-Terrain Vehicle. Travel at speeds of up to 30 mph, maneuvering through the spectacular taiga landscape on this 2.5-hour adrenaline-filled tour. Admire picturesque panoramas of the Alaska Range.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
238 Parks Hwy #5, Denali National Park and Preserve, AK 99755, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- Drivers must be 16 years or older with a valid driver's license
- Car seats and booster seats available for small children
- All ATVs and Side by Side ATVs are open and riders are exposed to the elements. All ATV trails are dirt trails so on dry days, trails will be dusty and when it is raining, trails will be muddy. It is not uncommon to get dirty/muddy/wet on tour!
- Tour operates in all weather; please wear clothing appropriate for all conditions that you don't mind getting dirty or wet
- Please wear closed-toe shoes; sturdy sneakers or boots are best
- Eye protection is mandatory on the single ATVs, this can be either the provided goggles, your sunglasses, your prescription glasses, or the windshield of the Side by Side ATV; the provided goggles fit over most prescription glasses; even though the Side by Side ATVs have windshields, eye protection is suggested, especially for those with sensitive eyes