Join a scenic tour by air and discover the wonders of Denali National Park and the Alaska Range on this once-in-a-lifetime plane ride adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
• The local supplier is located in a unique octagonal log building at the Talkeetna State Airport • Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your departureOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- All flights and glacier landings are weather dependent. If we cannot fly due to weather conditions, you will be refunded in full. We are happy to reschedule you (at no cost to you) if your vacation itinerary allows. You are welcome to call our office before your flight to check weather conditions
- Please dress in warm layers, closed-toe shoes and sunglasses; we will provide waterproof over boots for those doing a glacier landing
- If you have chosen to add the glacier landing to your flight, you must purchase a National Park Pass if you do not already have one. The cost is $15 per person for everyone 16 or older; the pass is valid for 7 days from the date of issue. Passes can be purchased online from nps.gov