Explore Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater, visit the mountain town of Evergreen, and walk around the glacial Echo Lake on a trip leaving from Denver. Experience breathtaking views from 10,600 feet high.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the flagpole on 17th and Wynkoop Street. The flagpole is located infront of Union Station on Wynkoop St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- This is not a hiking tour, but it does include multiple stops and short walks. Please make sure you're physically able to take part
- On days when a show or concert is scheduled, access to the Red Rocks Amphitheater may be limited or not possible. May through October is Red Rocks' busiest concert season. It's suggested to take the morning tour for the best chance to walk into the amphitheater before it closes for sound checks. Echo Lake is accessible year-round, but there are times in the winter when snow, wind, or avalanche conditions may prohibit travel up to this high elevation