Join an experience like no other in Ireland and descend into Doolin Cave, home to the largest stalactite in Europe. Above ground, admire the wild beauty of the 1km looped eco-trail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Irish
Select participants and date
Go to the reception desk at the visitor center with your mobile or printed tickets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- There are 125 steps into and out of the cave. Every ten steps there is a landing and also a handrail all the entire way
- Buggies and strollers are not permitted in the cave, therefore, small children and babies must be carried
- No animals are allowed in the cave
- The temperature in the cave remains a constant 11°C (52°F) so it is cool in the summer and warm in the winter. A light jacket or warm sweater are recommended