Experience a boat cruise along the Elbe and pass the scenic riverscape of Dresden on board a rustic paddle steamer or salon ship. Enjoy the view to the impressive castles and Baroque Pillnitz Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can find out which pier your ship departs from on the displays at each pier or on the large display board at the local supplier's ticket office. This tour has the line number 61 - this is shown as "Line 61" or L61.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Student card
- Disability card
Know before you go
- The tour is a round-trip cruise. The ship will anchor for 20 minutes in Pillnitz for entry and exit only. It is recommended to remain onboard. There will be no time to visit Pillnitz Castle
- In case of extremely high or low water levels, the timetable may change or certain trips may be canceled
- For wheelchairs or buggies, please notify the company in advance
- The tour information is offered to you via on-board announcements and an app downloadable for Apple and Android