Fatima, the publicly known mistress of Augustus II the Strong, leads guests through the old town of Dresden on this 1-hour tour. On this authentic tour with a costumed guide you will also discover how coffee became an important tradition for Saxons.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the Martin Luther memorial in front of the Dresden FrauenkircheOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The public tours at the scheduled times are in German only.
- Private group bookings are available in English, Russian, Dutch, and Spanish.