Discover Dresden or "Florence on the Elbe" during this historical walking tour and follow the footsteps of Augustus the Strong. Learn more about the poetry of Dresden's Baroque period and visit the Church of Our Lady and Dresden Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
In front of the Dresden Castle, at the corner of Schlossstraße and Taschenberg, under the sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Visit of the Church of Our Lady will be dependent on the opening hours
- Dogs are not allowed inside the churches