Enjoy the museums of the Zwinger in Dresden and a 2-day hop on hop off bus ticket. Discover the newly re-opened Gemäldegalerie Alte Meister with skip-the-line access and marvel at Raphael's masterpiece "Sistine Madonna". See sights in Dresden from a bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Finnish, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Greek, Hebrew, Swedish, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your voucher needs to be exchanged for your tickets to each tour at the starting point of the Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. The bus departs from Postplatz (Zwinger), 01067 Dresden, Germany.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bus departure times: May - December: Daily between 9:30 AM and 5 PM; every 15 to 30 minutes
- Zwinger opening hours are daily 10 AM to 6 PM (closed on Mondays)
- Starting times for additional attractions:
- Old Town Walking Tour: April to October 11 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM; November to March: 11 AM, 1 PM
- Pillnitz Castle Excursion: April to October only 10 AM, 1 PM, 4 PM
- Dresden Night Watchmen: April to October daily 9 PM, plus Friday and Saturday 8 PM; November to March: daily 8 PM