Depart from Dresden and visit a treasure of the European wilderness hidden at the Czech-German border. Discover the beauty that has attracted many filmmakers, with a range of different tour packages designed to pair you with the perfect experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your Dresden hotel or other place of accomodation.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A current valid passport will be required on the day of travel
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable hiking shoes recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking will be involved