Discover the badlands in Alberta, Canada on this guided day tour to Drumheller. Uncover your inner archaeologist as you look for fossils and learn about the prehistoric creatures that roamed the hills and grasslands outside of Alberta's capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the loading zone in front of Sandman Signature Calgary Downtown Hotel. Please be there 5-10 minutes prior to the tour start time. Your guide will be wearing a tour guide ID and light green uniform.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Sightseeing points and stop times are subject to weather condition and will be replaced by other locations if any closure occurs.