Discover dazzling Dubai by jumping on board one of our iconic, open-top red buses! Explore this ever-expanding city, which is home to some of the world's most iconic buildings and landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa, Old Souk, and Atlantis the Palm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The Dubai Museum is temporarily closed
- This tour operates daily
- On both routes, the first tour departs bus stop 1 at 10:00 AM, with the last tour departing at 4:00 PM
- The bus runs every 30 minutes for both routes
- The sunset and night tours departs at 6:00 PM from the Dubai Mall stop and the duration is approximately two hours
- The Historical Route (Red Route) lasts approximately 80 minutes in duration and the Marina Route (Blue Route) approximately 130 minutes
- Customers can board the bus at any of the bus stops