Explore Abu Dhabi’s history on an 8-9-hour with a guide. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and visit the Observation Deck of Etihad Towers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai (Port Rashid). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from the Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup time within 30-min of your selected time as per your location.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Women must wear long, loose clothing and ensure that their arms, legs, and heads are covered at all times
- Men must not reveal any skin above the knees and their shoulders must be covered
- The duration of the tour includes all pickups and drop-offs
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque is not open for visits during any Islamic festivals. In cases of closure, a photo stop will be made instead
- Do not book a tour on a Friday if you have a flight that day, as drop-off times may vary due to traffic
- Qasr Al Watan may be closed without notice during presidential events
- Restaurants will not be open during the month of Ramadan. During this time you are recommended to bring food with you
- Vaccinated people should present a Vaccination card with negative PCR valid for 14 days
- Non-vaccinated people should present a negative PCR valid for 72 hours
- Everyone must carry the Original Passport while traveling.