Discover a different side of Dubai on a fun-filled safari across the desert. Try sandboarding, dune bashing, and a camel ride, with the option to add an electrifying quad bike ride or immersive Al Khayma Camp dinner experience to your adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman city hotels and apartments, as well as from Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid and Dubai Harbor). Meet your guide in your hotel lobby 45 minutes before your scheduled booked time, depending on your location.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Pregnant women and children under 3-years-old are not permitted on the tour for security reasons
- Guests must be at least 12-years-old to ride the quad bike
- It is strongly recommended that you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury
- Quad biking is undertaken at your own risk and not covered by the local partner's insurance. Any bike damage will be your responsibility
- Quad biking is an optional activity and not included in the program unless you selected it.
- Please do not eat 2 to 3 hours before the safari trip to avoid sickness during the dune bashing
- Guests from Sharjah will be picked up first and they will be the last to get dropped off in a shared transport
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it
- Pickup from Ajman is not available, but you can meet the activity provider in Dubai