The UAE offers a true feast for travelers. And this particular tour provides an enchanting experience with two of country's crowning attractions: The Louvre Museum & the Grand Mosque Abu Dhabi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Pickup optional
- Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and the cruise terminal Dubai (Port Rashid). Pickup from Dubai Airport is available from the Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, the Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available for an additional fee. Pickup will be made within 0-40 minutes of your selected time as per your location.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- On Fridays, the mosque is open from 5 PM to 7 PM
- Women must wear long, loose clothing to ensure that their arms, legs, and head are fully covered; an abaya (long black dress) with a scarf will be loaned by the local partner. Men must not reveal any skin above their knees and their shoulders must be covered; no clothes are provided for men
- The duration of the tour includes hotel pickup, drop-off, and travel time
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festivals or if ordered by the local authorities; if closed, a photo stop will be made outside
- Restaurants are closed during the month of Ramadan; during this time it is recommended you bring food with you