Explore the Arabian desert on a camel ride at sunset, visit a Bedouin camp where you can take part in henna painting, get a makeover, take falcon photos, stargaze with a telescope, and eat BBQ dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid). Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha Resort, Jebel Ali, Sport/Motor City is available for an additional fee. Pickup from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Airport Hotel. Pickup isn't possible from Rove Dubai Marina and Wyndham Dubai Marina hotels due to heavy traffic. If you're staying in that area, please instead head to Stella Di Mare Hotel which is 750M away.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is recommended you include your WhatsApp number during the booking process for easy communication during the pickup service
- The duration of the tour may vary as it includes pickup and drop-off times
- Infants below 5 years are not allowed to ride the camels
- The camel ride is not suitable for pregnant women
- Entertainment (Ladies Khaliji dance show) will not be available on special Islamic days as per UAE law
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it
- Due to heavy traffic in the Rove Marina and Wyndham Dubai Marina areas at the time of pick-up, it is requested that you come to the Stella Di Mare Hotel for an easy pickup
- If your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it