Experience the Guinness Storehouse and Jameson Whiskey Distillery on a skip-the-line half-day tour. Visiting 2 of Dublin’s top attractions in an Irish experience like no other.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 5 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Jameson Distillery, Bow St, Smithfield Village, Dublin 7. Please meet your guide directly outside the main entrance, in front of the Copper Whiskey Distillation Pot located to the right. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is conducted in French and Spanish. In spaces where guided groups aren't allowed, an audio guide will be provided
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Changes or cancellations requested less than 24 hours before the tour departure time are not possible
- Teens can be booked on the tour but must be accompanied by an adult
- Anybody under 18 is not permitted to drink or sample alcohol
- Wheelchairs, motorized scooters, or any other device to assist mobility are not recommended, as we cannot guarantee: that all footpaths/sidewalks/curbs will have suitable ADA/EU compliant ramps, nor appropriate footpath/sidewalk/curb, traffic, or weather conditions.