Get back to nature and experience the scenic landscapes of Ireland on a day trip to the Cliffs of Moher from Dublin. Visit the city of Galway, journey through The Burren and marvel at the ruins of historic Kilmacduagh Monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"We had an amazing view 100% of the time!"
"Mark Dempsey was incredible. He connected with folks on the bus and made sure everyone was having a good trip."
"The cliffs and the ride with the guys"
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside Dublin City Gallery, The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square North Dublin 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops. The tour starts at 6:45 AM and finishes between 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Please note that all times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather. Galway may or may not be the last stop before returning to Dublin
- Please note that this tour involves a fair bit of walking. Not recommended for small children or people with mobility issues. If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Please ensure you have filled out the online Track and Trace waiver form which will be emailed to you 25 hours before your activity starts. The form must be completed by each participant in order to join the tour.