Listen to some of Dublin's best local musicians in a unique setting: under Dublin's most iconic bridges. Paddle down the stunning River Liffey and see some of Dublin's best known sights from a new perspective.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Custom House Quay, North Dock, Dublin, Ireland. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please bring a change of clothes and a towel with you