Explore the dark side of Dublin on a 2.5-hour walking tour and hear spooky tales of whisperings from ancient tombs. Listen to stories about the devil worshippers of the Hellfire Club, and the friendly ghost who visits the Olympia Theatre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Barnardo Square next to City Hall. Just look for the guide with the SANDEMANs red name badge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children up to 13 years old are welcome to join this tour for free. However, this tour contains content that may not be suitable for younger guests
- While the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group