Visit the iconic studios which have been making music history since 1978. Get right to the heart of both the Irish and global music scene.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Windmill Lane Recording StudiosOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Windmill Lane Recording Studios is a working recording studio and not a walk-in visitor attraction.
- Tours only commence on designated dates and times therefore advanced booking is essential.
- Visitors should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Windmill Lane Recording Studios is a historic and protected three-story building. As such, there is presently limited access/no lift facilities for those with impaired mobility.
- The studio does not have food or drinks available for purchase on-site. However, it is centrally located with convenience stores, cafés, and restaurants close by.