Visit all the top Northern Ireland attractions on a tour from Dublin. See the Titanic Museum, take in the Giant’s Causeway and admire the Dark Hedges. You will also have the opportunity to take stunning pictures of Dunluce Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside Dublin City Gallery, The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square N, Dublin 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves a fair bit of walking. Not recommended for kids under 3 or people with mobility issues
- Please note that this is a long day trip. It can be up to 2 hours between stops
- Please note that this tour involves a fair bit of walking. Not recommended for kids under 3 or people with mobility issues. If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Please ensure you have filled out the online Track and Trace waiver form which will be emailed to you 25 hours before your activity starts. The form must be completed by each participant in order to join the tour.